At Brockton Home Health Agency, our social workers assist patients and families with the many aspects connected with making the best healthcare choices. A loved one may be in need of hospice or palliative care. Your parent may be going through changes and losing memory efficiency. In all these situations, you will need a supportive professional who can give you advice, guide you in what to do and help you acquire the home health services.
Our social workers help home care patients and families with issues
- Managing their daily lives
- Coping with challenges that may come up
- Solving personal and family problems
- Finding community resource assistance
- Helping with insurance coverage and payment for home care services you need.
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Support for Family Members
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Health Education and Resources on Disease Process
- Individual Counseling, Family Counseling, Group Therapy
- Parenting Advice and/or Foster Care Arrangements